This is where I ignore social etiquette.
What happens when you throw a party that no one wants to end?
I stick my head in the sand to plan and think for a few days.
The party for creating the life you love was great. Whether the life you love starts with being your own boss or losing 15 pounds, there’s a TON of potential gathered– the party was a springboard for action.
Let’s keep the momentum going; the party ended but the fun can’t stop now.
Think of YOUR goal– what’s the one thing you want to accomplish this year? It can be ANYTHING, like becoming your own boss.
Here’s how to get there:
1. Get over self talk, the key factor that stops you 96% of the time.
- Figure out which road blocks stop you
- Stage fright used to stop me but I here’s how I pitched it a good one
2. Find your real goal.
- When have you been happy with a ruthless number goal? Let’s not kid ourselves– numbers don’t make us happy. Figure out your real goal and build a road map to get there. (Note: this might be as spiritual as I can get when I’m not in cobra pose.)
- Different paths work for different people so don’t afraid to carve your own path.
- Here’s my free psychology training podcast about getting more clients for your business.
3. Get unstuck. We all get stuck at some point; here’s how to get back on your game, quick.
4. Be an expert.
- If you want to be your own boss, then establish yourself as an expert to get the exclusive opportunities– here’s my formula.
If you haven’t already, join in with your goal!
In the spirit of getting to the real action, this is a mishmash piece. I’m excited to tell you about my new direction, which clicked when I was emailing John, an awesome Artiden reader.
Here’s an interesting part of John’s email: