My goal is to inspire you to lead an adventurous life, playing the music you love.
Last year, I produced a music event for local musicians to get noticed.
I play piano. I use psychology in music and daily life, which I talk about on this blog.
A few things I’ve done recently:
If you’re following my writing as a story, here are a few people who often come up on the blog.
My goal is to never stop growing– I’ve made many mistakes– but I invite you to come along with me, on this journey.
I’ve collected some of my favourite articles to get you started.
If you’re here to practice piano efficiently…
- 4 Deadliest Music Practice Mistakes Ever
- What to Do When Your Fingers Won’t Listen
- Should You Quit Music Now?
- How many hours should you practice everyday?
If you want to gain music students…
- How to Know If You’re Good Enough to Teach
- What to Charge for (a bit of) Your Time
- How to be a Music Teacher and Superstar
- Free Piano Teacher Printable: A Student Record that Saves Time
If you’d like to play/hear piano music…
- Light & expressive pieces for the easy days
- Beautiful contemporary piano solos
- Grand, beautiful favourites of all time
“I’m a huge fan of Artiden.” –Chris Foley, RCM Senior Examiner
I’m from Vancouver, and prefer a green tea latte over coffee. This is some of my design work.
My goal is to take you along on a journey to help you do what you love, and use your talents to make a difference in the world.
We are going to do big things together.
“Grace is not just your average professional, but she embodies what it means to be a creative and effective… mentor. I highly recommend Grace to anyone who is seeking a passionate transition from hobbyist to professional.”
– Michelle Phillips, TheRichPoorGirl.com