Artiden is a music blog that focuses on helping pianists become better musicians. We inspire our readers to lead healthy, balanced lives through music and piano.
The ad fees will help sustain Artiden; they will go towards covering server and hosting fees, domain fees, and more.
Who Will My Ad Be Reaching?
Your ad will be reaching a dedicated community of music students, teachers, and professionals who are interested in products and services that will benefit their music careers.
- Artiden receives more than 80,000 pageviews per month.
- Artiden has 3000+ subscribed readers through RSS, Email, Twitter, and Facebook.
How Do the Ads Work?
- Ad cycles begin on the first of every month. Ad cycles run for 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months.
- Spots are limited on a first come first serve basis.
- Rates are calculated based on the size and position of your ad.
- Large (250x250px) ads are integrated into every blog post and do not appear on the homepage. (Contact for more information.)
- Medium (250x175px) and Small (125x125px) ads appear on the sidebar of every page, including blog posts and pages.
Giveaways and Reviews
Giveaways and reviews are accepted based on my own discretion. Please contact me for more information.
Thanks so much for the informative… reviews of our piano works on the Artiden blog. We loved all of the exciting comments from your readers and our Facebook “Likes” and website hits increased immensely. The giveaway was a great idea and allowed us to get our books out to an even wider audience. All the best in Artiden’s future!
Martha Hill Duncan, Composer
Red Leaf Pianoworks
How Do I Get Started?
1. Choose your ad size and cycle length