Everyone’s strapped for time these days.
And why not? There’s so much to do, so much to see.
Plus so many pieces that we want to play.
But it’s no secret that most of us don’t practice as efficiently as we could.
How You Can Save Time Now
Here’s the deal: no matter what stage you’re at in your pianist career, you can improve your practicing with psychology techniques.
Psychology is how you tick.
It just takes a couple of quick tweaks to notice a difference in your practicing.
What are you waiting for?
- The 4 Deadliest Practice Mistakes Ever
Everyone is bound to make mistakes. And here are the 4 deadliest ever, with solutions…
- Muscle Memory: Only for “Smart Musicians”?
How can music memory destroy your playing? Or improve it by miles?
- One Simple Tip for Accomplishing Anything
An easy technique that helps you reach your goals.
- How to Get 10% More Motivation in One Step
Let’s talk about some quick and easy psychology.
- Should You Quit Music Now?
Wait, what? Is it time to move on?
And there’s more to come…
Enter your email below to get Artiden’s exclusive newsletter (it’s free).
“I’m a big fan of Artiden.”
– Chris Foley, RCM Senior Examiner