My goal is to inspire you to lead an adventurous life, playing the music you love.
I’m here to help you practice smarter using creative piano advice!
I’ve played piano for my entire life and have taught music to many students, so I know that given the right practice techniques, you can improve your music skills as well.
Sometimes, I talk about personal stories and leadership lessons. (I have a background in business and ux design / computer science, so you might hear me reference terms or stats once in a while.)
If you’ve been around for a while, you’ll know that absolutely love running side (pasion) projects. My favourite projects are built around communities. Recently, I produced a 500-person hackathon to improve the lives of people who face mental health challenges. I’ve also produced a music event.
My first time in Asia was also a spectacular and confusing experience.
I play piano. I use psychology in music and daily life, which I talk about on this blog.
A few things I’ve done recently:
If you’re following my writing as a story, here are a few people who often come up on the blog.
My goal is to never stop growing– I’ve made many mistakes– but I invite you to come along with me, on this journey.
I’ve collected some of my favourite articles to get you started.
If you’re here to practice piano efficiently…
- 4 Deadliest Music Practice Mistakes Ever
- What to Do When Your Fingers Won’t Listen
- Should You Quit Music Now?
- How many hours should you practice everyday?
If you want to gain music students…
- How to Know If You’re Good Enough to Teach
- What to Charge for (a bit of) Your Time
- How to be a Music Teacher and Superstar
- Free Piano Teacher Printable: A Student Record that Saves Time
If you’d like to play/hear piano music…
- Light & expressive pieces for the easy days
- Beautiful contemporary piano solos
- Grand, beautiful favourites of all time
“I’m a huge fan of Artiden.” –Chris Foley, RCM Senior Examiner
My goal is to take you along on a journey to help you do what you love, and use your talents to make a difference in the world.
We are going to do big things together.