I used to think that being a great teacher and building an amazing business was about time and effort.
I was stressed and had nothing left for other things that mattered– like family, health, and fun.
One day, I took a step back and began to restructure my business– changing my long-time routine was scary, but it came like a breath of fresh air.
I started working smarter, and my business kept growing. I read hundreds of psychology and business studies. I made time for my friends and family, people who mattered.
You’ve got what it takes, so what’s stopping you?
- Day 1: How to Know If You’re Good Enough to Teach
- Day 2: Getting Hired to Teach
- Day 3: What to Charge for (a bit of) Your Time
- Day 4: Starting a homepage
- Day 5: Attracting students using your website
- Day 6: Ultimate Guide to Starting a Group Music Class
- Day 7: Why Set a Piano Studio Policy
- Day 8: How to Deal with a Student Who Doesn’t Pay
- Free Piano Teacher Printable: A Student Record that Saves Time
- 16 Beautiful Contemporary Piano Solos
- Favourite grand and advanced piano solos of all time
“I’m a huge fan of Artiden.”
– Chris Foley, RCM Senior Examiner
Enter your email below to get free updates. No spam. Unsubcribe anytime.