1. Keep a student record to save time.
Click the image above, and pick “Download” to save your copy.
- Tuition Rate – Saves time and ensures accuracy when calculating payments, especially if you have a pay scale for different levels.
- Student Info – You can have the student write it in so your info is updated every semester. This info is essential for emergencies, etc.
- Date – This can be used two ways:
a) You can state actual date of each payment or
b) You can state the current month (great if you charge by the semester).
- Attendance – I like to write the date, but you can also tick off the boxes.
2. Write a fair studio policy so people don’t take advantage of you (it’s like a contract). Here’s an example of mine.