Neat records make a neat studio.
If you’re like me, you love it when things run smoothly.
Today, I’m sharing the student record forms that I designed for this year as a free pdf.
Saving Time & Energy
- These student records have all the important information right in one spot– no hunting around or shuffling papers.
- Plus they’re designed to be super flexible and user-friendly. No frustration.
I keep all my student records in one binder, usually with one sheet per student.
I have a different binder for detailed student information/interviews, etc. because I like to have information available at-a-glance. Efficiency, efficiency!
You can also open this on a tablet (like an iPad) and write on it directly with a stylus, to keep digital records only.
- Tuition Rate – Saves time and ensures accuracy when calculating payments, especially if you have a pay scale for different levels.
- Student Info – You can have the student write it in so your info is updated every semester. This info is essential for emergencies, etc.
- Date – This can be used two ways:
a) You can state actual date of each payment or
b) You can state the current month (great if you charge by the semester).
- Attendance – I like to write the date, but you can also tick off the boxes.
Know someone who might find this useful? Just send this post to them. :)There are 13 comments below
Want more of this?
Get exclusive music tips and fresh stories in your email inbox by signing up below. It's Free!