Want to teach more than just notes?
And earn what you deserve?
You just need to make the right choices.
Building a Strong Studio
We want to teach the love of music and keep students coming back…
The choices that we make have a bigger impact than we realize.
You’ve got what it takes, so what’s stopping you?
I’ll show you how you can change your career into what you want, with proven techniques that work.
- How to Critique Without Hurting: The Sandwich Technique
Finding the happy medium between “too harsh” and “too lenient”…
- How to Look Confident (When You’re Not Feeling It)
This technique works in any situation, whether you’re performing or just chatting.
- When is the Right Age to Start Piano?
We’re always wondering. So what IS the right age to start piano?
- Which Crippling Beliefs are Holding You Back?
Is this stopping you from reaching your dreams or doing what you should be doing? Let’s fix that.
- Free Piano Teacher Printable: A Record that Maximizes Productivity
Who doesn’t want to save time? I share my personal student record printable.
And there’s more to come…
Enter your email below to get Artiden’s exclusive newsletter (it’s free).
“I’m a big fan of Artiden.”
– Chris Foley, RCM Senior Examiner